Business promotions and recognitions: June 2, 2013
Compiled by DANIELLE DUNAWAY; firstname.lastname@example.org, 981-3340
Please submit only color photographs. Other guidelines available at http://www.roanoke.com/news/business/nameschanges/1631579-12/names--changes-submission-guidelines.html
Sunday, June 2, 2013
- Steven Turner of Valley Bank’s Private Wealth Management has earned the Certified Wealth Strategist designation, administered by Cannon Financial Institute.
- Robert Gilliam Jr. has been named to the board of directors for Community Capital Bank of Virginia.
- King Tower of Spilman Thomas & Battle PLLC was recognized as a leading lawyer in the 2013 Chambers USA annual directory of leading law firms and attorneys.
- Jessica Pickel has joined Virginia Interventional Pain and Spine Center as a medical assistant.
- Mary Bivens was recently appointed to the board of directors of the Roanoke Valley SPCA.
- The Roanoke Valley Convention & Visitors Bureau presented the following tourism awards: John Shaner, city of Salem parks and recreation director, Tourism Ambassador Award, and Jim Sears, general manager of Center in the Square, Chairs’ Tourism Excellence Award.
- Michelle Vandergrift has joined the Weichert Realtors Bridges & Co. sales team.
- Ben Johnson has joined Advantage Realty.
Wednesday, December 11, 2013