Roanoke, New River Valley business names and changes
Please submit only color photographs. Other guidelines available at www.roanoke.com/namesandchanges
Sunday, August 4, 2013
- Padma Rajagopalan, the Robert H. Hord Faculty Fellow and associate professor of chemical engineering at Virginia Tech, has been named a member of the biomaterials and biointerfaces study section of the Center for Scientific Review at the National Institutes of Health.
- Bill Hubble has been elected vice president by the Carter Bank & Trust board of directors and appointed managing officer of the Blacksburg office.
- Franklin Community Bank N.A. has announced the following changes: Brenda Smith has been named president and CEO and Todd Hammock has been named executive vice president and senior lender. Smith also was named president and CEO of MainStreet BankShares, Inc.
- Thomas Cullen has joined Woods Rogers PLC as a partner.
- Nicole Johnson has been named development associate for the National D-Day Memorial Foundation.
- Catherine Turner has been hired as executive director of the Virginia Blue Ridge Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
- Daniel Dowdy has joined Leadership Management Institute as an associate and facilitator.
- Liz Mason has been hired as a licensed mortgage loan originator with Corridor Mortgage Group Inc.
- Melissa Frost has joined Lichtenstein Rowan, Realtors as a sales associate.
- Jason Howes has been hired as vice president, distribution operations of Advance Auto Parts Inc.
Friday, December 13, 2013