Skip to main content
You have permission to edit this article.
Edit
Fatal Bedford house fire ruled accidental

Fatal Bedford house fire ruled accidental

  • 0
{{featured_button_text}}

A house fire on Grove Street in Bedford earlier this month that killed a 4-year-old girl was accidental, the Bedford County Fire Marshal said today.

Fire Marshal Jeff Pauley said the investigation into the fire at 708 Grove St. is finished, and the cause was determined to be electrical.

Michael and Tahlia Brooks and six children, including the 4-year-old, were living at the Grove Street home when the fire broke out Jan. 17.

Be the first to know

* I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its user agreement and privacy policy.

Related to this story

Most Popular

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

Breaking News

Sports Breaking News

News Alert