You are the owner of this article.
You have permission to edit this article.
Edit
Roanoke apartment fire displaces 2

Roanoke apartment fire displaces 2

Only $5 for 5 months
Roanoke fire

Two people were displaced Tuesday when a fire broke out in their apartment on Westside Boulevard, according to Roanoke Fire-EMS.

Two people were displaced Tuesday when a fire broke out in their kitchen, according to Roanoke Fire-EMS.

The fire was reported about 4:35 p.m. in the 100 block of Westside Boulevard Northwest. First responders arrived to find smoke issuing from an apartment building.

No injuries were reported. The fire was accidentally kindled by cooking, officials said.

Sign up for our Crime & Courts newsletter

* I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its user agreement and privacy policy.

Related to this story

Most Popular

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

Breaking News

Sports Breaking News